How it can work for your office!
We travel to your premises so you can benefit from our specialist chair massage treatments onsite, and at your convenience.
Salus chair massages is easily incorporated into the working day. Each treatment takes 15 minutes, so that no employee is away from their desk for long.
We do all the necessary organisation and scheduling in close liaison with your HR department.
Our service is easily integrated into your workplace, bringing great benefits with no disruption to operations.
All we need is a suitable room or space to work in, and we provide the equipment required.
Our office massages are unintrusive; the client remains fully clothed and no oils or creams are used.
Benefits for employers
- Reduces staff sick days/ absenteeism.
- Rewards employees and increases their loyalty.
- Increase staff retention.
- Increases staff productivity.
- Increases awareness of health & wellbeing in the workplace.
- Improves job satisfaction.
- Reduces stress in the workplace.
Benefits for employees
- Relieves stress, muscle tension, stiffness, mental fatigue, and back, neck & shoulder aches and pains.
- Improves focus, creativity and problem-solving ability.
- Heightens employees’ sense of being valued and appreciated.
- Releases natural, feel-good endorphins.
- Reduces risk of RSI (repetitive strain Injury).